Friday, January 22, 2010

in You the fullness dwells...

they sing over and over,

"Jesus, Jesus, I love You. adore You."
and for You, the Son of man, my heart
BURNS.

for you, the Uncreated Being,
who always Was. forever reaching Outside of Time
He who stretches into and through eternity past.
The Transcendent God, filling the temple
with Your glory..
You
You.
You...

took on flesh, wrapped yourself in
a humble garb,
placing Yourself, He whom not even the HEAVENS
can contain,
into Your containable creation.
The boundless choosing to be bound.
Becoming, in a moment, by the Spirit
fully God.
&
fully man.

The Creator God, humbly stepping into
the vessel of His creation -
the unthinkable,
scandalous event

all for the sake of love.

and You are infinite.
and Incomparable
and altogether lovely.

Glorious. Full of Raging Power.
Limitless in wisdom.
Abounding fully in beauty.

And now You are a man.
Forever a man.
Seated upon the throne as a man.
A high priest. fully aware of my own humanity.
fully acquainted.

You love me, so you became flesh.
You are flesh, so we can become One.
We will be One, so that I can know You.
I will know You, so that my joy will be full.
My joy will be full, so my love will be real.
And I will love, because You first loved me.

This is the mystery of Christ & the church.

You in the Father.
The Father in You.
You in me.
And Us in Him.

Swallowed within the Trinity.

Hallelujah.
Hallelujah for where this thing is going...

for You, the great coheir,
the Son of God, the partner in welcoming home the Father,
for You my heart overflows...
gushes
forth
rivers of adoration.

For God wants a family.
And You want a wife.

and You are coming back to
make this dream within the heart of the Father
a reality.




you are Holy.

2 comments:

  1. hello! just wondering which owls you were interested in. i can post them on my etsy and you can use paypal to buy them ;)

    let me know and i'll set it up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've posted two of my owl couples on my etsy if you're interested :)

    www.twohappyheartsclub.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete